Open House - Saturday 12th January at 2pm. Please call to book your appointment.
This immaculate extended bungalow is nestled within the peaceful cul-de-sac of Churchill Road, Rugby. Enjoying picturesque views of St Marie's Church whilst being just a stroll from Rugby town centre, Rugby hospital, and fantastic local schools. The location is excellent.
Having recently undertaken an extensive remodeling programme with no expense spared the property has been greatly improved by the current owners and is now ready to move straight in and enjoy living. With 2 double bedrooms, a family bathroom with walk-in shower, generous living space and a timeless fitted kitchen diner you'll enjoy a perfect, cosy setting perfect for relaxing.
Externally the property has private gated access. The property enjoys front and rear gardens which are well maintained whilst low maintenance. Benefiting from a private freehold garage accessed via a service road to the rear of the property, the garage is secure and has been recently painted providing a fresh appearance.
With Rugby town just a stone's throw away the location and travel links are excellent. There are two bus stops within 0.1 miles from the property with transport links to the town centre.
- No onward chain
- Extended kitchen diner
- Complete electrical rewiring carried out 2018
- Gas points available for cooker and lounge fire
- Full gas central heating
- Double glazed UPVC doors, windows, and porches throughout
- Garage at rear of the property
- Fully enclosed and glazed lean-to connected to the side of the property with front and rear access
- Newly decorated with new flooring/carpets throughout
- Generous hall with original polished wooden floor
- Quiet cul-de-sac with church view from lounge
- Enchanting private rear garden, south facing with three sheltered sitting areas
- Excellent location, walking distance to town, hospital, and schools Read more